Jennifer Lopez reaping Equality Award



Center hosted a conference in Washington on Saturday evening dinner of the National Campaign for Human Rights in 2013 , in the presence of a number of Hollywood stars  . And claimed Jennifer Lopez on this occasion Award for its commitment to the defense of equality and the rights of homosexuals and transsexuals. Reared singer and actress Sparkling dress of signature designer favorite Zuhair Murad , chose a design from his squad for the autumn of 2013, painted dark purple, and embroidered with what looks like grape leaves . Lopez was last month faced some controversy after it set up a concert for President of Turkmenistan last July noted that the latter is accused of being the head of one of the most repressive regimes in the world. But then confirmed that met the call for the establishment of the ceremony there was a mistake : ' I know that a legal example of the highest means that I am responsible for my actions . But I swear that when I fall, I go back for advancement. And when I'm wrong , learn the lesson and move on to other challenges . This means that control your life , in my view . ' Pictures: Crazy Jennifer Lopez lives in her home 6 days !

0 comments:

Online Visitors

Flag Counter